Saturday, February 20, 2016

I Am Fat

I am fat.

I got a cramp this morning. I sat on the bed, stretched my leg, pulled my big toe. As i was doing that, I got a good look at my leg. It was fat, making my short legs (what can you expect from a girl who's one fourth of an inch short of five feet?) look even shorter.

For the first time in I don't know how long (too long!), I took a good look at myself.

I know I've been putting on weight (I've recently minimized my rice intake), but my face is soooo round and everything else is thick! In addition to that, I know I've developed grey hair, but now they're in clusters!

I used to take care of myself. I used to dress up. I used to always be made up. I think I should start doing that again. I'm thinking of starting with contouring makeup and a flat top brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment