Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Blendimals and Snapimals

Blendimals and Snapimals

It's been a while since I've done an app review. It's been a while since I've blogged. I've encountered a few blog worthy apps, but I'll narrow it down to two.

Blendimals

Imagine if animals only had one skill each. To reach your goal, you need the skills of different animals. But you can only use one. What do you do? You blend them together, of course!

It's a chill game. The colorful graphics are easy on the eyes. The levels will make you assess which animals you'll need. There are some levels that require well timed moves, but nothing that will give you carpal tunnel syndrome.

I finished this game :) 

Try it out for free or can download the full version for $2.99.

Snapimals

Are you a camera addict? A wannabe photographer? You love the zoo, the jungle, and animals in general? Then this game is for you!

You start off with a roll of film (5 shots) and a jungle tour. Snap those animals (snapimals!) when you see them. At the end of your tour, you choose three photos. The photos you choose will be rated and may become post cards or displays in the museum. You will also get coins for the photos.

You have a maximum of 3 rolls of film. Film takes 30 minutes to generate.

You earn different camera lens. How to change the camera lens? I'll let you know once I find out.

The goal is to develop your museum, which is located in what could be a Jurassic Park - uninhabited, isolated island dedicated only for your museum. Hahaha! And that's the part I don't like. I'm over games like Farmville, Snoopy Fair, and Dragonvale. (However, I have a love-hate relationship with Samurai Siege.)

Download Snapimals here.

No comments:

Post a Comment