Friday, October 12, 2012

Body Symbol... Simple... Fun...

Body Symbol...

Have you ever seen that collection of pictures of a girl with her arms in funny positions then when you look at all the pictures together, her arms form a heart shape? I wanted to do that. But, being a mother to an active two year old, I would probably need forever to be able to do that on my own. Imagine my elation, when I discovered the app Body Symbol!



Simple...


It's super easy to use. Chose the symbol you want. Then click on a block. That will bring up the camera app. There will be a line for you to follow. Use whatever fits your fancy to cover that line and take the picture. Do the same until all the blocks contain a photo. Then export the photo. Simple.



Fun...




In the pictures above I got four or five of Monch's cars and used them to form the letter M, the car shape, and the number 2.


The creator of Body Symbol gave me the full version for free. It has 102 symbols and comes with 30 blank blocks so that you can create your own.


Download Body Symbol for free
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment