Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Phantom of the Opera

Phantom of the Opera


A little while ago, I got hold of a DVD of The Phantom of the Opera at the Albert Hall. Watching it, I got goose bumps and decided that watching it live would definitely be on my bucket list. I promised myself that on my next trip to America, I was going make sure to watch it on Broadway.

Then one morning, driving to work, I hear an ad on the radio. I could not believe it! They were coming to the Philippines. I got hold of one of my cousins and she got just as excited. I talked to my significant other and asked him if he would pay of my ticket, and he agreed. We got our tickets sometime during the first quarter.

Then the long wait... But, man! Definitely worth the wait!!!!

For me to give a review, would be an insult. 

Instead, I will share with you a favorite part. The original line is "Gentlemen, good luck, if you need me, I shall be in Australia!" The actor, tweaked it a bit, and delivered his line as


Gentlemen, good luck, if you need me, I shall be in Boracay!

No comments:

Post a Comment