Monday, March 5, 2012

See you soon, Teacher Noyme!

Last Friday, we didn't say goodbye to Teacher Noyme when we went home.

I cry easily and saying goodbye would have opened a dam.

We first met Teacher Noyme when Monch and I attended the smart tots class in October last year. She made an impression on Monch because when I started bringing Monch to work with me, he recognized Teacher Noyme. And I know Monch will miss her. She is Monch's first teacher.

She was also my teacher. I picked up tips from on activities to do with Monch at home. And as her assistant, I learned a lot - how to make story time more interactive, how to give each child your undivided attention in class, when to step back and let a child be a child, and many more.

I did not want to say goodbye. And so we didn't. One of these days, we'll have lunch with Teacher Noyme. So, no, it wasn't goodbye.

1 comment: